- Quantity : 200 gm
- Ingredients: Moog, Chana, Urad, Arhar, Rice, Wheat, Mustard , Cumin, Coriander, Fenugreek, Red Chilly, Turmeric, Ginger, Asafoetida, Nutmeg, Cardamom
- This is dry spice powder from Maharashtra that can be savoured with plain rice and ghee as a complete meal, or then used to spice up vegetables
- Quantity : 150 gm Contents: Organic Turmeric
- Powder Color : Yellow
- This is 100 % pure Organic Turmeric powder,
- cultivated in organic farm.
- Qauntity : 100 gm
- Ingredients: Desi Cow dung ash, Alum, VETIVERIA ZIZANIOIDES, Cyperus rotundus
- Pushkarni is an excellent herbal water purifier & enricher.
- It increases pranic [oxygen] value of water.
- Quantity : 250 gm
- Ingredients: Gir cow ghee
- Benefits of eating Cow ghee:
- It inceases Brain memory power
- It is most essential for complete growth of Brain tissue.
- Quantity:100 ml
- Ingredients: seasom oil, bala, aswagandha, shatavari, cow milk
- How to use: gently massage over whole body before taking bath
- Indication :
- to improve skin glow
- to remove dryness of skin
- to strengthen the body
- it reduces vata
- it removes traveling fatigue
- Qauntity : 12 ml
- Contents: desi cow ghee, cow milk, curd, gomutra, gamoya
- Therapeutic uses:
1] It increases grasping & memory power of brain.
2] It increases concentration and mental strength.
3] It cures chronic rhinitis & sinusitis.
4] It protects from dust allergy.
5] It eliminates snoring.
6] It cures DNS & nasal polyps
- 7] To Empowers Mind & Brain
- Volume: 400 ml
- This is pure Indian breed cow urine [Gomutra]
- Uses: For spiritual purposes , to perform sacrifice, ritual ceremony , in agriculture as manure & pesticide
- Direction: To remove negativity of body put 20 ml of cow urine in bathing water & take bath of that water
- To remove negativity of home or office sprinkle gomutra in home. You can mop the floor using gomutra.
- Quantity : 100 gm
- Ingredients: Soy Bean, Cardamom, Bay leaf, Dry ginger
- How to use: Add 1/2 teaspoon in 200 ml milk, add sugar & boil it
- Contents: Cow Dung, Cow Ghee, Sandalwood, Lobhan, Neem, Musta, Mango wood, Udumbar, Camphor, Ushir, Sesame, Rice, Barley, Jaggery, Turmeric, Palash
- How to use: Apply little cow ghee (provided with dhoop box) with index finger on just one side of sticks & ignite sticks with lamp or lighter
- This Dhoop sticks is 100% natural, It is made from desi cow dung & Hawan samagri.